Sunday, February 20, 2005

My First Visitor

Day #35
Tripometer 4001.7
Mile #4000 Key West, FL

Today I picked Shawn up at the Ft. Lauderdale airport and we headed to the Florida Keys. We stopped about half-way through at Bahia Honda State Park. I don't remember which key it was on but it was really nice. The beaches were beautiful and we walked around for a little bit. We got back in the car and drove the rest of the way to Key West. One fun little characteristic of Key West is that there are wild chickens running around everywhere. We saw and heard lots of them. Shawn and I went out to dinner and walked around the town for a while. There were some really beautiful houses. Below is a picture of my favorite. One of the most spectacular things I've seen so far on this trip was a tree. I know it sounds weird but just look at the picture. The tree it just crazy looking. It looks like one of the branches has grown downward and become a root.

House on Key West Posted by Hello



Chickens Running Wild


A Really Cool Looking Tree...Anyone Know What It Is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home