Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stone Mountain, Georgia

Day #24

Today Barry, Charlotte and I went to Stone Mountain, which was supposed to really beautiful. Unfortunately after a days of beautiful weather today was very overcast. While we made it to the top of the mountain we didn't get to see much else. It was so foggy that we could barely see 5 feet in front of us. I hear that you can see the city of Atlanta from the top of the mountain. On the side of the mountain there is a carving of 3 confederate generals (unfortunately I can't remember which ones they are right now but when I do I'll update this entry). Luckily by the end of the day the fog had lifted enough that I was able to get a picture of this carving.

Barry and Charlotte on top of Stone Mountain Posted by Hello



The Carving on the Side of Stone Mountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home