Thursday, February 03, 2005

Look What I Found

Day #18
Tripometer: 2081.1 miles
Mile #2000: De Rossett, TN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!!!

Today I drove to Knoxville, TN and walked around for a few hours. As wandered around I saw a very large basketball on top of a building, so of course I decided to check it out. It turned out that it was the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, something I didn't know existed. I paid my $8 and went inside to check it out. It was small but absolutely worth $8. I learned a lot about the evolution of women's basketball, heard halftime speeches by various women coaches, and saw many, many highlights. It is definitely a place that all basketball fans should check out. Besides, their motto just makes a lot of sense.



The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame


Motto Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home