Saturday, February 05, 2005

Atlanta

Day #20

Today Barry and I went to explore the city of Atlanta. My impression of the city is that there aren't many people who actually live in the city. We went on a tour of CNN headquarters which was really interesting. We learned a lot about the technology that is used to produce a news broadcast. We then drove to Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves. We didn't go in but the field looks very classy. I will definitely have to come back to catch a game. As we drove home I got to see the Olympic Torch which is still standing. The weather was incredible. I could definitely get used to this. Later I went to see my 8 year old cousin Zachary kick butt. I sat in on his karate class which was pretty incredible. I was quite impressed by his skills and will probably not mess with him again.

Looks deadly, doesn't he?

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna-Looks like you are having a blast. Wish I could be with you b/c life is so crazy here at home. Mom and I (and Jaeger too) miss you so much. I love hearing your stories and can't wait to hear more. Have fun and...don't miss me too much!!! (j/k)--Luv ya roommate!

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna, I am jealous of this trip, and I have become addicted to your website... if your still in the area, check this place out

http://www.hostelz.com/display.php/26605+The+Hostel+in+the+Forest

its a hostel in the forest in GA.
Love,
Shanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home