Monday, February 14, 2005

The First Must See Of My Trip

Day #29
Tripometer: 2722.7 miles

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

So I finally left Atlanta after a little more than a week and made it to Savannah, Georgia. This is an absolute must see for everone. It was a wonderful city with a lot of character. The parks and historic street were magnificent. I had dinner at a bar and grilled called Spanky's. It was right on the water and had a really great crowd. After dinner I walked along the water which was really amazing. At one point I looked up and there was a gigantic boat in front of me. It was very scary. After a couple of minutes I noticed that there was a group of people gathering behind me. I walked over and started listening to a woman who was standing in front of the group. All of a sudden there was a loud scream and a woman dressed in a witch's costume jumped out from behind a bench. Apparently the group was on a ghosts and graveyards tour of Savannah. I joined them and listened to the witch tell stories. I even tried to sneak on the trolley but the witch told me I couldn't because I didn't have a ticket. Oh well.


A Park in Savannah, Georgia Posted by Hello



Savannah at Night

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger ChuckJerry said...

Stupid witch. What a fascist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home