Thursday, May 19, 2005

Downtown Chicago

Day #123

Today I took the Green Line into downtown Chicago and went to the Art Institute. What an awesome museum. There was such a variety of exhibits. I was really impressed. It is one of the best art museums I've ever been to. It's so big but not overwhelming. After the museum I went to Millenium Park to walk around a little. It was a very foggy day. I looked up one minute and couldn't see the tops of the buildings. The next minute I looked up and couldn't see all of the buildings. I went to the Chicago Cultural Center which is located in the old Chicago library. The inside of the building is absolutely beautiful. The entire lobby and upstairs is this incredible mosaic. There was also this really awesome photography exhibit done by a guy who went on a road trip from NY to Reno in the 60's. Of course I loved it.

Art Institute

Paperweights


Paintings



Look Familiar Mom?

Millenium Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home