Wednesday, May 11, 2005

All Sorts Of Weather

Day #115
Tripometer: 14407.7 miles

Today was a nasty day. It did a little bit of everything…it rained, it sleeted, it hailed, and it snowed…all in one day. Since it was so disgusting out I thought it would probably be a good idea to spend some time indoors. First I went to Jewel Cave National Monument. I was more impressed with the size of the cave than I was with the actually cave. Luray Caverns were much more impressive to me. The ranger that led the tour was a bit annoying too.

On the drive to Jewel Cave I had passed the National Woodcarving Museum so I drove back and went in. This was very cool. I’ve always been fascinated by woodworking but this was a whole other level of woodworking.

Jewel Cave



Woodcarvings



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home