Monday, May 09, 2005

Who Know Wyoming Was Such A Scenic State?

Day #113
Tripometer: 14180.1 miles

Today I drove through the very large state of Wyoming and it was really beautiful. I had no idea it was going to be such a nice drive. The highlight of the day for me came when I stopped in the town of Kinnear, Wyoming to get gas and a soda. First of all the town of Kinnear is a very small town (see picture below). I pull up to the pump at the Mobile station and see that it’s such an old station that the pumps are not equipped to handle credit cards. I have to go into the convenience store to pay, which is not a big deal because I’m going to get a soda too. I’m so glad I had to go inside because it was here that I learned two wonderful things about Kinnear. First, the gas station and convenience store are owned and run by the town’s mayor. Second, the town’s post office (I was impressed they had a post office) was located inside the gas station convenience store. I love small town life.

Beautiful State



Small Town Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home