Sunday, May 15, 2005

A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush

Day #119
Tripometer: 15425.9 miles

What are two birds in the car worth? Nothing...they're dead. On my way to Minneapolis two birds just flew into the front of my car. It was really sad. I'm not sure why they were flying so low and why they didn't get out of the way but there was nothing I could do about it. It scared me a lot. They made kind of a loud noise.

On to the ballgame. I went to the Twins game today. I've don't like games in a dome. I know that the field is comparable in size to all of the other major league fields but it felt and looked A LOT smaller. It was definitely a strange environment to see a game. Maybe it would have been better if there were actually some people at the game.

Metrodome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home