Monday, May 16, 2005

Crazy Big Mall

Day #120
Tripometer: 15663.5 miles
Mile #15500: Baldwin, Wisconsin

I loved this place. A fact not everyone knows about me...I LOVE MALLS!! Granted I have to be in the mood for them but basically I think they're wonderful. I also love amusement parks and movies so any place that can put all three of these under one roof has to be fabulous. When I got to the mall the parking lot was big and scary. The sections of the various lots were not just lettered or numbered the were labled as different states so I decided to park in the NY section so that I would be sure to remember where my car was. Now I must have had an obscene image in my head because when I walked into the mall I was not completely overwhelmed by the size of it. The layout of the mall was really well done. There are 4 floors and the little amusement park, Camp Snoopy, is in the middle. It seemed like all of the children's stores were located in one wing of the mall. I thought this was really smart for a number of reasons. If you're a parent at the mall with your children you can either choose to only go to that part of the mall or choose to avoid it completely. The mall also had this very cool Lego Imagination Area where you can of course buy lego products but you can also sit and play with Legos for a while. On the 4th floor was a movie theater, a couple of arcades and some restaurants, but everywhere else there were stores, stores and more stores. Oh yeah...there was even a wedding chapel in the mall.

Mall of America

Camp Snoopy


Lego Imagination Area


Chapel of Love

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you going online from?

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats a weeding chapel ??? is it a place to pick out the bad apples before you get married?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home