Monday, May 23, 2005

Rock And Roll Dude!

Day #127
Tripometer: 16832.6 miles

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a wonderful place. They do an exceptional job looking at the history of rock music and have an incredible display of music memorabilia. Which I guess is good considering that’s what the museum is supposed to have to whatever. I was a little disappointed with the gift shop however. They of course had many items with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame logo on it but there’s so much more they could have done. I then made my way to one last baseball game (that is until I get home and get to root for my Yankees). This time I went to Jacobs Field and saw the Indians play the Twins. Good game. I can’t wait to get to a game where I actually care about the outcome.

Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

Guitars