Thursday, April 21, 2005

Talk About Beautiful

Day #95
Tripometer: 11627.3
Mile #11500: Ft. Bragg, California

Before I said goodbye to San Francisco I had to go check out Lombard St, the "crookedest street". I was impressed but mostly confused...who on earth would want to live there.



Relections on San Francisco
- The weather was really great. It was a little windy but not too bad.
- The hills are ridiculous. If there are people who live here who are out of shape, they are crazy.
- I was not all that impressed. The architecture was really great but other than that it just seemed like a more expensive, less exciting version of NYC.

Those are just my thought. Check it out for yourself if you want.

After leaving the city I headed north along the coast. I made a brief stop at Muir Woods and walked around a little. I drove the rest of the way up California on Hywy 1, which is definitely a slow route but totally worth it. The view is incredible. The colors are so bright and pure.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home