Saturday, April 16, 2005

Make New Friends

Day #90

Today I did some serious hiking. I was really impressed with myself. I hiked to the top of the Vernal Falls and then to the top of the Nevada Falls. It was really incredible. It was a sunny day which was good because you get a little wet at some spots but it felt good. The hike took a lot out of me but it was totally worth it. The waterfalls were gorgeous. The plan going into the hike was to make a complete loop so that I wouldn't have to climb down the waterfalls. That plan didn't exactly work out. At some point the rest of the trail was closed because of all the snow so unfortunately I had to climb down. Not a lot of fun. But I took my time and as you can guess I made it down in one piece. I went back to the lodge for dinner and met a guy named Tim from NJ who is also taking some time to see the country after graduating. Small world.






I Hiked All The Way Up There

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home