Monday, April 18, 2005

Golden Gate Park

Day #92
Tripometer: 11291.9 miles

The weather in California is fantastic. I love it. I spent the day in Golden Gate Park. First I walked around the Strybing Arboretum and Botanical Gardens and checked out some very beautiful flowers. I've been seeing a few days just looking at flowers, something I didn't think I would like but it's really relaxing and beautiful. Maybe when I get back I'll try to learn more about what I've grown to like so much. I think it might make the experience more fun if I knew what I was looking at.

Pretty Flowers






After the arboretum I went to the Japanese Tea Garden which was really cool. I loved the all landscaping, plants and statues. It was a very comforting and soothing place.






Then, because I won't be able to for much longer I went to the Warriors game. They were playing the Lakers so I thought it would be fun to hear what west coast basketball fans would yell at Kobe Bryant. It was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home