Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's Popping Time

Day #104

Ouch...Today I woke up much earlier than any other day on my trip so far, and probably early than any day still to come. That's ok. I had a lot of fun. Today we drove to Sandy, Oregon to pop kettle corn at a car show. Most of the cars were old cars but there were a couple of very new and improved cars as well. Most of the cars were very cool. I don't know very much about cars, old or new, but they were still fun to look at. My favorites were the old pick-up trucks. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of any of them. The day started off a little slow so I got to learn a new game. The all of a sudden people started coming and they just kept coming. It was a little crazy at times but not too bad. I guess that's a good thing when you're in business.

Kettle Corn Set-Up


Old Cars



Baby Car


I Don't Know What This Guy Was Thinking

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Popping Time is alright. Luckily broadband was finally installed in my neck of the woods. I just ordered SBC Yahoo DSL. It's amazing how much faster you can search through the blogs with SBC Yahoo DSL! I really like your blog Jenna Dabney, I'm bookmark you and come visit more often.

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Jenna Dabney and fellow bloggers. So I see I find myself back here again. I figure it's high time I post something eh? It's strange that I always wind up back at this blog, I dunno if it is fate or if it is the great stories like It's Popping Time …lol. I suppose I should tell you to keep it up since I obviously love reading here so much. LoL, but really, do keep this up, otherwise I might have to find something else to do with my time (and we can’t have that now can we?) Anyway, I am off, to surf some more blogs with my spankin new 14.95 SBC Yahoo! DSL. Laters Jenna Dabney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home