Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Secret Ingredients

Day #98

Don't worry mom and dad. I now have a back-up plan. Today I learned the secrets to the family business. Before we went out and about Aunt Tana and Uncle Rog gave me a very detailed demonstration on how to pop kettle corn. It looks like hard work but all those flavors smell and taste so good. What a set-up. I was definitely impressed. After we popped some corn I got an insiders tour of Portland. We went to the University of Portland where my aunt and uncle pop for women's soccer games. We drove through the trendy section of the city and drove around the AAA baseball stadium. Our final stop on the tour was Uncle Rog's job, which my aunt had never seen either. All in all very nice cubicle.

Kettle Corn


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home