Thursday, March 31, 2005

Vegas Baby!

Day #74
Tripometer: 9379.2 miles

There are lots of things to do in Vegas that don't involve gambling...who knew? It helps if you have a car, otherwise you basically stuck to the strip. So Jen and I went on a tour of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. It was pretty interesting. We got our picture taken and put on a chocolate bar which I thought was a cool souveneir. The factory has a very cool water purification system which Jen was really excited about. I found it interesting but did really understand it all but I'm really glad that Jen was so fasinated by it. There was also a beautiful cactus garden that we walked through. After we were done with high-class chocolate we drove back to the hotel and parked the car so we could walk along the strip and check out M&M World. That's right! You guessed it...an entire store dedicated to M&M's. We even saw the 3D movie "I Lost My M In Vegas"...hey, it was free. The wall of all the available M&M colors was quite impressive. On our way to M&M World I saw Pete Rose kind of hanging out in front of a store so we stopped so that I could get his autograph. Jen thought that I should get him to write something like "Put It All On Red". I thought otherwise. Tonight we saw a tribute to the Rat Pack which we had gotten 1/2 price tickets to. Completely entertaining.


Me and Pete

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Matt Dabney said...

I always imagined Pete Rose would be taller.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Max said...

Ironic that you happened to meet Pete Rose in Las Vegas.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home