Tuesday, March 22, 2005

On The Road Again

Day #65
Tripometer: 7967.1 miles
Mile # 7500: Keene, TX

I hung out a little with Lisa this morning before getting back on the road. My mom is flying into Albuquerque (insert Bugs Bunny reference) on Thursday and that's about a 13 hour drive from Lisa's house. I decided that I wanted to get as close to Albuquerque as I could today and then spend Wednesday checking out the city. Well I made it to a town called Tucumari, New Mexico which is about an hour into New Mexico. The drive through Texas was very long but I did a lot of really good thinking and talking to myself (make all the jokes you want but talking to yourself is really helpful somethimes). I saw my first tumbleweed which was pretty exciting. Other than that the drive was pretty boring, nice but boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home