Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Visitor #3

Day #72
Tripometer: 9353.1
Oil change #3

This morning mom and I made a quick stop at K-Mart to buy another bag so that she could bring home everything she bought. On our way to Vegas we drove over the Hoover Dam so we jumped out and took a few pictures. After dropping mom off at the airport I went and found a place to stay for the next couple of days. I did a pretty good job too. I found a Motel 6 one block off the strip for only $50 a night. I then did a couple of errands...oil change, post office run, car wash. Then I went back to the airport to pick up Jen Gilbert who will be rocking out in Vegas with me for a few days. Jen didn't get in until 10 Vegas time (1 EST) so we just walked the strip, making sure to the the fountain at the Bellagio. Wow. That was something. If you're ever in Vegas that is a must see.

Hoover Dam


Fountain At The Bellagio

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Max said...

Any poker in Vegas, Jenna?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jenna Dabney said...

I stuck to Blackjack. Maybe next time I'll have the guts to play some poker.

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home