Friday, March 11, 2005

I Helped To Corrupt My Aunt

Day #54

Today Kate, Aunt Sandy and I decided to go to the movies. Kate and I wanted to see Robots and Aunt Sandy and I wanted to go see Million Dollar Baby so we decided to go see both. First we saw Robots which was very entertaining. It's definitely worth seeing but you can probably wait until it comes out on video and just rent it. After Robots we simply walked across the theater and saw Million Dollar Baby (we had checked the movie times and planned on seeing both in one day but don't tell anyone that we didn't pay for the second movie). Aunt Sandy claims that this was the first time she had snuck into a movie. If this is true I'm glad I could be there for it. Million Dollar Baby is a very powerful movie. I won't discuss my feelings on the ending just in case some of you haven't seen it but it is very shocking and emotional. Nonetheless...I think it's a must-see movie. The acting is realy incredible. After the movies we went out to dinner considering all we had eaten was popcorn. Not that popcorn is bad but it's just not filling enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home