Monday, March 07, 2005

What's So Exciting About Dallas....

Day #50
Tripometer: 6687.2 miles

There's nothing exciting about Dallas. If you have the option...don't go to Dallas. I thought it might be a cool city to see. It was ok but nothing to write home about. Anyway, as you might imagine there is JFK stuff everywhere you turn. I figured I had to see something so I went to the 6th Floor Museum. It was pretty well done. After I walked out of the museum some guy on the street tried to sell me a JFK memorial magazine and then told me about the Conspiracy Museum. I was a little disappointed that I didn't know about that museum first. It would have been much more fun than the 6th Floor Museum but at this point I had had enbough of JFK. So I walked around downtown Dallas. It was nice enough. Then I went to a Dallas Mavericks game which was a lot of fun. Most of the stars were injured but it was a lot of fun to see guys play all out, which doesn't always happen. Today wasn't a bad day, but it certainly wasn't that exciting. I guess they can't all be. There's always tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home