Friday, January 07, 2005

Preparations

Tripometer: 0
State: New Jersey
Capital: Trenton

So as all of you know I'm hitting the road. If you did not know that you wouldn't know to be checking out my blog (which I'm very glad you did). Anyway...I'm in the last stages of preparing for my trip. I have mapped out a general route (basically I'm planning on heading south, turning right, driving until I hit the ocean, making another right, heading north, making yet another right and heading back east). I have made trips to my local AAA office to pick up some Tour Books and have come up with quite an extensive list of things I want to see. Of course I don't expect to see all of them but it's nice to have options. I have all the clothes I need, except for a good pair of sneakers which will be purchased shortly. I am trying to see as many (local) people as possible and plan on seeing a lot of people during my trip. My car has just returned from the mechanic and has been given a clean bill of health. I guess all that's left is to get in my car and go...which will happen soon enough.

DATE OF DEPARTURE: JANUARY 17TH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home